Sunday, February 21

Virtual Run from DC to FL -- Update 9

This is another update on my progress doing a virtual run from my home in DC to the home we're attempting to buy in Punta Gorda, Fl. It is a distance of about 1,003 miles. This week I ran 5 days. Friday, I learned a valuable lesson about not eating a huge burrito steak bowl from Chipotle and then trying to run a few hours later. I had planned to run more than 3 miles on Friday, but I had no energy and felt a little nauseous. Look at the difference between 3 miles on Thursday (where I also did push-ups) and 3 miles on Friday. Here's how the week breaks down in running. The time in minutes and seconds is now after my milage.
Monday: Off Tuesday: 4 miles -- 31:52 Wednesday: 5 miles 39:24 Thursday: 3 miles -- 23:13 Friday: 3 miles -- 25:28 Saturday: Off Sunday: 5 miles -- 39:37
Total Distance Run This Week: 20 miles
Total Distance Run in 2010: 164 miles
Total Run Time: 22 hours 20 minutes 56 seconds
My Virtual Distance to Punta Gorda: 839 miles I'm getting close to North Carolina! PUSH UPS I am also trying to improve my strength by doing push ups. Goal for the year: 10,000 Tuesday: 66 Thursday: 70 Sunday: 70 Total Push Ups This Week: 206 Total Push Ups in 2010: 1,232

1 comment:

SteveA said...

Keep at it - good luck!