Saturday, February 20

Top 10 List -- Current Favorite DVR Shows

The following is the list of our favorite television shows that we currently record on the Digital Video Recorder (DVR).  I was just going to list our favorite shows, but I record some shows in blocks, so I included them as a single entity.  I love zipping through commercials on the DVR, enabling us to watch more content faster.  This isn't even the complete list of our DVR recordings.  I don't know how we manage to watch all this junk.

10. Intervention - Hoarders (A&E)

9. American Idol (Fox)

8. Saturday Night Live (NBC)

7. Desperate Housewives - Brothers and Sisters (ABC)

6. Suze Orman Show (CNBC)

5. Big Love (HBO)

4. Project Runway (Lifetime)

3. RuPaul's Drag Race (Logo)

2. The Middle - Modern Family - Cougar Town (ABC)

1. Community - Parks and Recreation - The Office - 30 Rock (NBC)

5 comments:

Deep Dish said...

Nice to see "The Middle" and "Parks and Recreation" on your list. I love both of them!

Anonymous said...

The only shows I don't watch on your list are Suze Orman and American Idol. I love all the others and DVR them all the time...especially if I'm at the boyfriend's and can't watch them live.

robertga99 said...

These are all good shows. Have you checked out "Big Bang Theory"? That is one FUNNY show!

SteveA said...

30 rock is one of my faves - simply bcause Alec Baldwin is in it! I have a crush on him!
I am not a huge TV fan but I kinda like Bones and NCIS!

Mark in DE said...

We watch many of the same shows! :-)