Monday, March 2

100 Facts About Me -- Week 9

This is yet another installment of the 100 Facts about me. Each week (until the list totals 100) I post 11 items, 10 of which are true and one that is not. Try and guess which fact is not true. Next Monday, I'll disclose which one of the items from this week was false. We're coming down to the wire, as this is the next to last list. Next Monday will be the last 10 items, and I will post the entire list of 100 Facts.

The false item from last week was again #7. I can't type 80 words a minute. I wish I could. Though I took a typing class in high school (I was one of about three boys in my typing class), I never got that speedy.

Here's the ninth list of 10 facts and one non-fact:

1. I received many severe sunburns as a child.  

2. As a child, my brother had to take me inside the house when we were camping in our backyard because I was upset that the moon was falling.

3.  I sold rocks door to door. 

4. I once gave my mother the following hint about a gift all her children, including me, had gone together to buy her: "You cook toast in it."

5. I have gone white water rafting on class 5 rapids in West Virginia. 

6. I did not fly on a commercial airline until after I graduated from college and had to go on a business trip while working for the Government.

7. As of this date, I have been to 30 States, though Shane doesn't think I should count Texas since I was only at the airport. I think if you went to the bathroom in a State, it should count.

8. Shane's and my first date was at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum.

9.  My best time on BrainTuner is 13.0069 seconds.  It is a game on the iPhone that the object is to indicate whether 20 math equations are true or false.  My goal in life now is to get a time under 13 seconds. 

10.  A psychic once told me that I would have a large family, but die before I was 40.  I was already over 40 at the time. 

11.  I've worked in construction, building houses and putting shingles on roofs.  I helped build the house my brother lives in. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This week I pick #3. I can't imagine you selling rocks door to door.