Tuesday, December 13

I Love a Good Old-Fashion Boycott--Lowe's


I saw this on the Just a Jeep Guy blog posted by Sean, which he saw on Joe.My.God. It is about Lowe's pulling it's advertising from TLC's All-American Muslim. I think a boycott is in order. I sent the following to Lowe's:


Goodbye Lowe's--Hello Home Depot... I'm a Gay American of Irish/English/Welsh/Scottish descent and I object to you pulling your advertising from TLC's All-American Muslim because a few bigots complained so I am boycotting Lowe's. I am not a bigot/racist or prejudiced and I will not support a company that is. I will be requesting my friends, family and people I meet to do the same. If you cave to the prejudiced views of one group, who will be next?

Here's the not-so-easy to find link and if you blog and support complaining to Lowe's, please post and write to Lowe's to spread the word: Lowe's Corporate.  Thanks Sean!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mark! I'm posting an update I read on CDAN and saw on Countdown with Keith Olbermann. There has been quite a backlash to Lowe's pulling it's advertising.

Sometimes the good guys do win!

Bob said...

The interesting thing is that Home Depot has long been a target of the AFA over their LGBT support and have never caved.
Lowes caved almost instantly.
Enough with them.

Ralph E. Vaughan said...

Boycotts can be fun, but the Constitution is more important.