Monday, April 11

Mt. Rushmore -- The Main Attraction

We finally got to see Mt. Rushmore today. The weather has been so so,
but it couldn't have been better today. The rain is supposed to return
tomorrow. Waaaa!
Amazingly, we ran into the same couple from California at Mt. Rushmore
that took our picture at Devil's Tower.  Kristen has become our
official trip photographer. As you can see, she does a great job.
All the pictures I'm posting while we're in South Dakota have been
taken and posted with the iPhone. I plan on posting more later after
I can download them from my good camera. Hope that gives you
something to live for.

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

glad you are having a nice trip, love the Mt.

Anonymous said...

Finally got a chance to check out your blog. Thanks for the photo props! Hope you had fun in Sioux Falls. Wayne and I went back to Badlands today for a few more pics. We leave Rapid City for Colorado Springs tomorrow. Had fun hanging with you two at Devils Tower and Rushmore. Kristen

BlogMarkBlog said...

Was cool meeting you guys to Kristen... I corrected your name :) Wish we had more time at Badlands. Was really interesting.

Please keep in touch.