Thursday, February 24

New Bedroom Set Decisions Decisions



Shane and I went furnisher shopping in Florida today.  We need to get a bedroom set for our guest bedroom in the Florida house.  We're having a bit of a disagreement about which set to get.  Shane wants that boring white set while I think the luxurious dark set is perfect.  Actually, we both hate the dark set.  We came around the corner and saw it and both our jaws dropped at it ugliness.  We are thinking about the white set though.

4 comments:

Paul Armstrong said...

Get the white set. We'll come down and visit sometime and will enjoy sleeping in the white bed. :)

Bob said...

I am not a fan of the white set, but, when compared to the ornate dark set, well, I'd live with the white!

wcs said...

I like the white set. Very smart, and it will work with many colors. It somehow says "Florida" to me.

Mark in DE said...

If your intent is to have a casual, comfortable, beachy guest room, the white set works best. I like it.