Friday, December 31

New Year's Resolutions for 2011

Even though I am not that good at achieving my resolutions (see yesterday's post), I still make them.  Here's my goals for 2011.  Along with the usual of eating better, exercising more, and reading a million books, here are my main goals for 2011.

1.  Run a marathon in less than 4 hours.  One of my goals in life is to qualify for the Boston Marathon.  The fastest I've ever completed a marathon is just over 4 hours and 20 minutes.  At my age, in order to qualify for Boston I would have to run a marathon in 3 hours and 35 minutes.  I know that is not possible at the moment, but my goal for the year is to run a marathon in less than 4 hours.  Baby steps.

2.  Post a post on my website everyday.  Everyday.

3.  Get my Qrank on with the 365 day award and to score over 10,000.  Yes, I know what is important. @Qrank.

There are just the three this year.  Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

The running, do it. The posting, use the scheduled feature so you are not stressed. The Qrank, no opinion :o)

John at Dulles Airport Parking said...

What I have learn for the past years is to never put yourself to fail, meaning don't think of a resolution that you know you can't do.

My resolution for this year is to work out more and avoid eating too much.

Happy new year and Cheers to 2011!