Thursday, August 5

Maude's Not Thrilled to See the Vet Again

I took Maude for another visit to the Vet this morning, and she was not very happy about it.  She had a "scooting" issue that we thought needed some follow-up.  This was taken while we were waiting to see the Vet in the examination room--I just caught her in mid-meow.  She isn't as upset as this photo makes her appear.  This doesn't compare with her disdain when she was actually having her butt examined.  I never heard such a yowl.  However, she survived and doesn't seem the worse for wear.  We got some worm pills as a precaution and an admonishment about her weight (15 lbs. 8 oz., she loves to eat).  Luckily, her butt health seems fine.

5 comments:

Writer said...

After seeing what vets do to animals (the fecal sample, the shots), I can understand.

Ken Riches said...

Maybe Maude needs to run on the treadmill with you :o)

Raybeard said...

Whenever I take my pussies to the vet I always get the feeling that they think you're doing it just to put them through needless discomfort - and then I'm asking them to forgive me. But do they forget? Like hell they do! They store it up as a grudge and it gives them an additional reason to be wary of you.

Greg said...

Our cat had to have an enema last year. Maude got off easy.

Stephen Chapman said...

She certainly looks fed up!