Wednesday, May 5

5 on the Fifth -- My Journey Home from Work



This is an idea from State of the Nation UK -- taking five photos around the fifth of the month and share them with the world.  The theme this time around was a Journey, so I did a photo essay of my commute home from work.  These were all taken on May 4, 2010.  My commute is about 25 minutes, door to door, depending on how long I have to wait for trains.

Outside the Pentagon City Metro (subway) Station,
which is across the street from where I work.

Here comes my train.

Crossing the Potomac River on the DC 
Metro with a view of another bridge.  

Outside of Eastern Market Metro, 
about 2 blocks from my home.


Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

5 comments:

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

What a Journey!

jnhgjghnghnh said...

nice pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Nice journey. Your home is beautiful.

Stephen Chapman said...

Train pic is impressive.

Jim said...

Great post - I am going to have to copy your idea and do this on one of my runs downtown Seattle. I enjoy your blog - still frustrated to learn of all the sodium in cottage cheese! :-)