Sunday, April 25

Our Front Garden

Last weekend, we fixed up our garden in front of our house.  I should have taken some "before" pictures, because the difference is considerable.  It is always a risk to plant flowers prior to Mother's Day, since we have had flowers stolen out of our garden and we believe they ended up being someone's gift to their Mom.  Anyway, we decided to risk it again.




*I took these with my iPhone, so they aren't the best quality.  You can do the double clicky thing to make the pictures a bit bigger.

5 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Looks great, better luck this year.

Sara said...

Ou pretty!

wcs said...

Beautiful! Hope you get to keep 'em!

Anonymous said...

Lovely garden...now I know where to get my Mother's Day flowers :)

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOO Pretty !!!!!! Fabulous !!!!!!!!
Your Mom would be proud:)