Tuesday, May 5

Evening Walk in Philly and Chinese Food

Shane had to work all day, but wanted to see some sites when he was finished.  We took an evening walk so he could see the Liberty Bell (from the outside of the building) and Independence Hall.  Below are a few photos from the walk.  It began to rain on our way home. 


We came upon this sign near the Liberty Bell site.  I was not aware of these Demonstrations before.
 

On the way back, we stopped at Chinatown for dinner.  As always, Shane had Sweet and Sour Chicken.  I had Broccoli in Garlic Sauce.  I was given the choice of regular broccoli or Chinese broccoli.  I chose Chinese broccoli, which is much different than regular broccoli.





2 comments:

wcs said...

The rain on Shane turns your walk into a pain...

But it still looks like you're having a great time! :)

Bob said...

I hadn't heard of those gay rights protests either. Nice that they commemorate it with a sign.

And now, just after breakfast, i want Chinese food!