Thursday, March 26

Subway Ad for God

You may recall that I posted a subway ad promoting atheism some time back. Today on the DC Metro, I saw the above ad promoting god. I thought the copy was kinda funny actually... Longing for something? A cheeseburger perhaps? No? How about an imaginary friend? That would be fulfilling! If there actually were a god, would this omnipotent being really need advertising to promote him? I guess someone thinks so. You do see an awful lot of people reading the bible on the subway. Maybe it's working.

3 comments:

wcs said...

I used to work for a transit agency. I know why they're reading the bible.

Ha!

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob said...

And they think the gays are trying to recruit people.
Longing for something?
Maybe it's homosexuality.
Join today and get a free toaster oven and a stack of Lotto scratchers.