Friday, March 13

100 Facts About Me -- BrainTuner Update


In my recent post listing the 100 Facts About Me, number 89 was the following: "My best time on BrainTuner is 13.0069 seconds. It is a game on the iPhone that the object is to indicate whether 20 math equations are true or false. My goal in life now is to get a time under 13 seconds."

Today, I had the day off and I took a nap late in the afternoon (I know, it's a rough life). When I woke up (thanks to the phone ringing), while I was still groggy, I played BrainTuner on my iPhone. I previously broke the 13 second barrier earlier this week, but I was surprised to get an 11.0221 seconds score. I don't think I will ever improve on that time.

1 comment:

ryan field said...

There's an art to a late afternoon nap, and it's essential to know the rules if you work all day and then late at night. And the number one rule is this: Turn the phone off. You won't miss anything for one hour, and if it's bad news, you'll be well rested and ready to deal with the stress.

"They" can sense it somehow, when you're napping. Especially if the nap is a really good one. And "they" will always call.