Monday, January 12

100 Facts About Me, Part 2 -- Numbers 11 - 20

This is the second installment of the 100 Facts about me segment. Again, you may notice there are 11 items listed. That is because one of the items is not true. Can you guess which one? I'll post 10 more facts and one non-fact next Monday and tell which one of these is false then.

Archer, of Archer Radio, guessed that I made up the story about giving my dog the Heimlich Maneuver, but that actually happened. My dog, Chloe, choked on a piece of raw hide in the middle of the night, and she was unconscious and not breathing. Before she passed out she managed to wake me. I held her upside down and squeezed. The raw hide popped out and she woke up. That happened on the second night I had her. I never gave her anymore raw hide chews. She has since gone to doggy heaven due to unrelated health problems.

The false "fact" from last week was #7. I did not donate one of my kidneys to my Aunt Alice. I did have an Aunt Alice, but she never needed my kidney. The other 10 items I listed were true.

Here's the second list of 10 facts and one non-fact:

1. I was engaged to be married (to a woman) for almost 2 years.

2. A mouse ran up the inside of my pants.

3. I have swallowed Clorox bleach.

4. I had to go to the emergency room once after a run-in with a rooster.

5. I've had plastic surgery.

6. As a child, I played with matches and set a forest on fire.

7. I can juggle.

8. Shane moved in with me, moving from Connecticut to the DC area, less than 4 months after our first date.

9. My best friend in high school got amnesia and didn't know me.

10. At one time, I knew all the words to both Evita and Jesus Christ Superstar.

11. I have never smoked marijuana.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly have had a wild life. For this one I'm going to have to guess that #5 is wrong. I've seen you and I don't think you've had any plastic surgery.

Greg said...

I'm guessing #6.

Anonymous said...

I'd say #3. Chlorox is very potent!